What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site and/ or create a bellaBALAS account and make a purchase. This is necessary information to fulfill your online order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, billing and mailing address and credit card information when making a purchase online. This is the same information requested when you place an order by telephone. For online orders we also require your email address so that you can receive the order, shipping, and other transaction-related emails, and so that we can communicate with you if we have difficulty processing your order or request.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or third-party for any reason whatsoever.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your credit card details will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
You can request from us at any time a record of your data and we aim to get back to you in a timely manner. Simply email info@bellaBALAS.com with a request.
This policy was last modified on June 1, 2018